The Alliance Française de Pasadena is searching for an intern
The Alliance Française de Pasadena is a French language school, a cultural center, and an important exam center in the southwest of the United States. Pasadena is 11 miles to the northwest of downtown Los Angeles.
We are searching for an intern who can speak French or who would like to improve their French from September 1st, 2020 for a minimum of 6 months.
The position can be partly remote but requires your presence for specific tasks. Description:
- Dealing with social networks
- Making visuals for the events of Alliance Française de Pasadena
- Helping the staff for basic tasks: answering the phone and informing customers about our offers (can be done remotely sometimes), taking messages, creating some documents, organizing paperwork …
- Adding new members to our e-library
- intermediate to advanced level in French: good oral and writing skills
- good level in English: good oral and writing skills
- good knowledge of social media
- good IT skills
- Stipend: $500 / month
You will have the opportunity to attend an unlimited amount of group classes and cultural events during the duration of your internship.
You must be allowed to work in the US.
Please, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org